Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Monday May 13th 2019.
Another day and another Marilyn, Ben Stumanadh which is one of the smaller peaks which surrounds  Ben Loyal. This leaves me with 8 to go to reach the 600 target.

I am currently having a few quieter days in preparation for the big challenges due in a day or two when I tackle the remote hills of the Flow Country.  We (Fiona and I) made good use of this quieter period by spending the afternoon visiting the summits of  6 easy hills along the north coast.

Sadly Fiona returns to London on the sleeper train on Tuesday evening.

I have enjoyed my few days in the hills of the Far North.   Good weather helps.  Pictured is Ben Loyal seen across The Kyle of Tongue.


Marilyns climbed 1
Total Marilyns 592
Height climbed 995m
Distance walked  22k

Totals for trip
Height climbed 11435m
Distance walked 211.5k
Distance biked 23k

1 comment: