Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

My final day of this trip which has been good and bad.  The bad being due to my injured hip which prevents me from doing other than only gentle hill walks.  Yet there have been some good days.

So today I did  2 gentle hillwalk before the hip discomfort drove me back inside.   21 tops in total on the trip which is about what I hoped for considering the weather forecast. The mix of hills wasn't what I wanted as due to the storms last week and the injury this week, I have missed some of the harder stuff and been forced to stick with what was easy and near at hand.

Last night the fells were plastered in snow. The clouds had gone before dawn so this morning was idyllic - apart from me struggling to walk.  The picture below shows the River Duddon and a shapely fell called Caw.





No comments:

Post a Comment